How we collect personal information about you.
We collect personal information in three ways:
- We collect information that you supply to us
- We collect personal information from emails, phone calls and information provided by you and users of our website
- Information provided to CNI Catering by third party contractors who act on behalf of our company
What personal information we collect form our customers.
When you register to become a CNI Customer you are required to provide your full legal name, full street address, state and postal code, telephone number and email address.
Once you become a CNI Customer, you can access our ordering system using your email address and password. We will store this information for you in our servers.
Why we collect personal information and what it is used for.
We may use the information for:
- Enable you to purchase our products and services
- To enable us to provide you information about additional products and services and from time to time special offers
- To enable us to improve the quality of our products and services and develop new products and services
- To improve quality of information on our website
- Marketing analysis
- For security and risk management purposes
How we hold and store the information we collect:
We collect and store the information you provide us electronically in our computer databases. Access to our servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers.
To whom do we disclose personal information.
We disclose personal information to our employees and contractors only for the purpose of the provision of our products and services.
We may also disclose information to any person or authority where we are required to by law.
Credit information is only collected for the processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities, and /or credit facilities requested by the client in relation to payment for goods and services and/or enabling the daily operation of the clients account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the clients account in relation to goods and services